WORK WITH US!
A career at S.R. Sloan puts you on the cutting edge of designing and manufacturing in the truss, wall panel, and stair industries. Our company is driven by its passion and has a commitment to providing quality products to our customers; using the latest industry knowledge and technology to manufacture the best construction products, we do just that.
At S.R. Sloan, we take pride in our 60-year history of working with customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic U.S. As one of the oldest family-owned and operated companies in the country, our company believes in strong family culture and recognizes that our employees are our biggest strength and greatest asset.
- On-the-job training
- A competitive salary based on experience
- An excellent benefits package
- Recognition and acknowledgment of excellent performance, attitude, and teamwork
OUR BENEFIT HIGHLIGHT
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Employee Savings Plan & Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off- Vacation, Sick Time, & Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Benefits: Life Insurance & Short-Term Disability Benefits
- 2nd Shift Premium
S.R. Sloan, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with state and federal laws, S.R. Sloan’s equal opportunity policy is that all applicants and employees are treated equally by the company with respect to employment opportunities, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or veteran disability.
Please Note: Employment in all positions with S.R. Sloan requires the successful completion of pre-employment testing and background checks, to include (depending on position): Driving Record, State and Criminal Records and Drug Testing.
Lead times may vary for different locations
8111 Halsey Rd Whitesboro, NY 13492
87 Pinedale Industrial Rd Orwigsburg, PA 17961
BALLSTON SPA- OFFICE ONLY
61 Rowland St. Suite 201 Ballston Spa, NY 12020